1) RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What can be returned:
All items that are defective or damaged.
- Fault in the material/fabric or print. In this case, we'll send you a replacement with expedited shipping. No need to return the defective items.
- All items that don't fit can be exchanged for a different size within 30 days. Exchanges will require you to pay for return shipping unless the original item shipped out is damaged.
What can't be returned:
- Items described as "Sale" or "Final Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged
- Items that you washed and have labels removed
To initiate a return, exchange, or cancellation, please use the live chat (bottom right corner), or contact us here.
For all applicable returns, please send us a quick email: email@example.com
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). Send your unworn and unwashed items to:
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed to be sent back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. Thank you for your understanding.
How much is shipping?
- Domestic: Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight.
- International: Our standard international shipping cost is $ 9.95 for the first item and increases based on weight.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do ship internationally. Please find a list of countries we ship to here
How do I track my package?
- As soon as your package leaves our facility you will receive a shipment confirmation and your tracking code.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 24-48 hours to get your shirt printed, then expect a standard shipping time of 3-5 days (domestic) and 8-14 days (international). All shirts ship from our US print facility and travel via UPS to your address.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
3) SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees...
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world-class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
4) NON-APPAREL ITEMS
Where do your other items come from?
- Moonsun Malibu is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here is the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
5) STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.